Pre-requisite: 12 years old + PADI Open Water license or equivalent
Course Duration: 2 days
Baht incl. 2 nights budget accom.
This course allows divers to gain more experience and confidence, and to get a taster of different types of diving activities under supervision.
The course consists of self-study Knowledge Development and 5 Adventure Dives.
There are 2 mandatory dives:
- Deep – Dive to 30 metres.
- Navigation- Learn to find your way, using a compass and natural navigation techniques.
The other 3 dives are elective. Some of the choices include:
- Night dive – Check out the nocturnal marine life with your flashlight (everybody loves this one).
- Peak Performance Bouyancy- Improve your general dive skills, control and air consumption in 1 dive.
- Fish ID- Learn simple techniques on how to identify different fish species and where they can be found.
- Wreck- Check out Koh Tao’s new wreck dive (new 2011)
- Computer /Multilevel dive- Learn how to use a dive computer and plan longer dive times.
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle- Save energy and cruise around on your own underwater scooter (James Bond style). And many more…….
- Day 1- 10.30 meet Instructor to discuss your choice of dives and self study recommendations . 12.30 Navigation dive + Peak Performance Bouyancy 18.00 Night dive
- Day 2- 07.30 Deep Dive + Wreck Dive. 12:30- Theory review and certification