Learn to Swim in Koh Tao
Take some swimming lessons on Koh Tao to get the most out of your stay!
As an island surrounded by clear blue waters and colourful coral reefs, it stands to reason that most Koh Tao visitors want to explore in the water as well as on land. Snorkel tours and scuba diving trips and courses are readily available. But of course, do you need to have a basic level of swimming comfort to take part.
Not as comfortable in the water as you want to be? Then take some snorkelling or swimming lessons on Koh Tao with Splashdance’n’Swim.
Splashdance’n’Swim are the original and top-rated swimming school on the island. Offering lessons for adults and children alike, the friendly and professional team can help you build up your confidence in the water and/or develop new techniques.
Swimming lessons are available for all ages and abilities, and you can choose from private, semi-private or group sessions. The Splashdance’n’Swim instructors are all English speaking and are qualified and accredited to western standards. They offer a small groups guarantee and a mobile service. So if you have your own villa or resort pool, you can take your swimming lessons on-site. Swimming and snorkelling lessons in the ocean are also available.
1 Hour Private Swim Lesson 500THB
2 Hour Private Swim/Float/Snorkel Lesson Workshop 900THB (Workshops are great for those looking to Swim for Scuba!)
2 x Adults – 1 Hour Swim Lesson 900THB
2 x Adults – 2 Hour Swim Lesson Workshop 1500THB
5 Hour Package (Valid 1 Month) 2250THB
10 Hour Package (Valid 1 Month) 4000THB
45 Min Private Swim Lesson 3+ Yrs 400THB
Each Additional Child +250THB
5 Session Splashpack 1900THB
10 Session Splashpack 3600THB
1 Hour Private Swim/Snorkel Pool 500THB
45 Min Junior Ocean Snorkel 6+Yrs 500 THB
1.5 Hour Ocean Adventure – Swim/Float/Snorkel 750THB
Additional Travel Fee (Tanote, Hin Wong, Shark Bay Etc)+150THB
Each additional Child + 350THB
1, 1.5 Hour Ocean Adventure – Swim/Float/Snorkel
1 x Adult + 1 x Child 6+Yrs 900THB
2 x Adult + 2 x Child 1500THB
CHILD WEEKLY GROUP CLASSES:
45Min/1 Hour per week/4 Week 1000THB
- All swimming lessons on Koh Tao take place in an outdoor pool setting. So weather conditions need to be taken into consideration.
- You’ll need to bring your own swimwear, towels, and water. Sun cream, rash vests, and hats are advised. All other equipment is provided.
- For the safety of all swimmers, the Splashdance’n’Swim team request that no swimmers attend classes if they are sick or have a bad cold, and that participants should be clear of all symptoms of sickness for 48 hours before attending the next pool session.
Booking with Island Travel:
“Book your activities through Island Travel with peace of mind knowing you can change the date and choose to refund your money should you need to”
- Activity date can be changed anytime free of charge subject to availability of the desired new date.
- Activity can be cancelled anytime with full refund less an admin fee of 150 baht per person.
- Island Travel doesn’t charge any commission for booking activities, every activity we sell is price matched with the operator’s price.
To book any of the swimming class packages above, please fill out the form and pay a deposit via Paypal of 150thb by pressing the button below.