Diamond Tour Snorkel Trip
Snorkel Trip from Koh Tao
Snorkeling on Koh Tao is a top-rated activity for most visitors to our beautiful island. Warm tropical water, good visibility almost all year round, an abundance of corals and marine life, and plenty of calm, shallow bays to explore. All of these factors combine to make snorkeling on Koh Tao incredibly safe as well as enjoyable.
Taking an organised trip around the island is a great way to see as many different snorkel spots as possible. The easy conditions make snorkeling on Koh Tao suitable for all ages, so it’s a perfect family activity. Group tours are also a great way to meet people if you are travelling solo.
Even if you plan on heading out to explore the top snorkeling spots on Koh Tao independently, group tours are a great way to see more of the secluded beaches and bays that are not easy to reach by scooter or on foot.
The number of people on each snorkel trip will vary depending on whether you visit in high or low season. However, the maximum capacity is normally around 40. If you would prefer a more tailored or personalised experience with a select group of your friends or family, then you may wish to check out our information and booking services for private charters.
- A pick-up and drop-off service from your accommodation.
- Stops at 5 different snorkel spots around the island, normally including Koh NangYuan and Shark Bay (weather permitting).
- A mask, snorkel, and life jacket per person.
- Lunch and refreshments.
- An English speaking guide.
Price- 550THB (not inc. Koh NangYuan entry fee)
- 09:30 Pick up from your accommodation to Diamond Tour office, refreshments available
- 10:40 Koh Nang Yuan for snorkelling & viewpoint (please note 200 baht entry fee to Koh Nang Yuan Island)
- 13:00 Mango Bay for snorkelling.
- 14:00 Hin Wong Bay for snorkelling.
- 15:00 Aow Leuk for snorkelling.
- 16:00 Shark Bay for snorkelling.
- 17:20 – 18:00 Enjoy sunset at Sun Suwan Viewpoint Bar 360 (entry included) or directly back to your accommodation.
- 18:00 Transfer back to your accommodation
Important Information: Sometimes trip itineraries need to be altered or canceled at short notice based on weather conditions. If in doubt, please check in with us the day before your trip to confirm your itinerary and plans.
Booking with Island Travel:
“Book your activities through Island Travel with peace of mind knowing you can change the date and choose to refund your money should you need to”
- Activity date can be changed anytime free of charge subject to availability of the desired new date.
- Activity can be cancelled anytime with full refund less an admin fee of 100 baht per person.
- Island Travel doesn’t charge any commission for booking activities, every activity we sell is price matched with the operator’s price.
Book your Snorkel Tour here:
Diamond Tour Snorkel Trip
To secure your booking, please complete a 100 baht PayPal deposit per person, then the balance will need to be paid at 09:30am when you check in to Diamond Tour office.