Paddle Boarding SUP Koh Tao
Stand up paddleboarding with SUP Tao is a great way to spend some relaxing time out on the water and get a fantastic view of the island from the ocean. It’s also a good way to get some gentle exercise while simultaneously working on your tan.
SUP Tao is the original and most established paddleboard rental service on the island, and they have the largest number and variety of boards and paddles. Rentals are available by the hour, half day, or full day, and each session comes with a short briefing on safety and technique.
Sunset paddle sessions are also available and are highly recommended. Enjoying a classic Koh Tao sunset from out on the water is an unforgettable experience.
Sometimes special deals and ‘SUP Club’ offers and promotions are available for those who are staying on Koh Tao for longer and want to do lots of paddleboarding during their stay.
You can rent paddleboards from SUP Tao at 2 different locations on Sairee Beach. The main base is at Maya Beach Bar next to AC2 resort in South Sairee. But if you are in North Sairee the team also have a paddle shack set up at Goodtime Thailand’s beach bar where you can pick up and drop off boards.
No prior experience is required and SUP Tao can accommodate large group bookings as well as rentals for singles, couples and smaller groups. If you want to book for a large group we recommend reserving in advance so the team can ensure they have enough boards and paddles set aside for you.
- We strongly advise that you should have basic swimming skills and water confidence if you plan to rent a paddleboard during your stay.
- While we are blessed on Koh Tao with picture-perfect weather for most of the year, sometimes we experience some waves on Sairee Beach when the wind is coming in from the west. Normally this just means a few ripples, but do be aware that in strong wind conditions, SUP Tao rentals may not be available.
Book a sunset paddle session through Island Travel for just 250THB.
Booking with Island Travel:
“Book your activities through Island Travel with peace of mind knowing you can change the date and choose to refund your money should you need to”
- Activity date can be changed anytime free of charge subject to availability of the desired new date.
- Activity can be cancelled anytime with full refund less an admin fee of 150 baht per person.
- Island Travel doesn’t charge any commission for booking activities, every activity we sell is price matched with the operator’s price.