Embark on a Quest with Treasure Island Challenge Koh Tao!
You’re visiting a destination famous for its sandy beaches, scuba diving, and laid-back island lifestyle. So why not add a little adventure to your stay and embrace your inner pirate by joining this action-packed treasure hunt on Koh Tao?
Treasure Island Challenge Koh Tao is a unique concept feeding into people’s love of exploration – with a healthy dose of fun and problem-solving thrown into the mix! The only treasure hunt on Koh Tao, Treasure Island Challenge offers tourists a way to see some of the island’s hidden gems, undiscovered places, and off-the-beaten-track locations that are easy to miss otherwise.
Join a Koh Tao Treasure Hunt!
Perfect for families, groups of friends, or teambuilding events, Treasure Island Challenge Koh Tao is a full-day (approx six hours) fully immersive experience for groups of up to 12. Larger groups can be accommodate on request, and smaller groups and solo travellers are welcome to join existing bookings and explore together. Suitable for children aged four and upwards, it’s equally as fun for adults as children (sometimes even more!), and infants under four go for free.
Koh Tao Treasure Island Challenge trips depart from their office in Mae Haad daily at 9am and 11am, although booking in advance is recommended and often essential. Throughout your Koh Tao treasure hunt, you’ll:
- Explore far and wide across the island.
- Visit charming beaches and secluded secret bays.
- Snorkel for clues surrounded by stunning marine life.
- Meet friendly locals to help you on your quest.
- Visit spectacular viewpoints for a birds-eye view of Koh Tao.
- Sample delicious local food and drinks throughout the day.
- Solve mysteries and find the Treasure!
What to Bring
The Koh Tao Treasure Island Challenge team will provide all the guidance, equipment, and safety support you need. So all you’ll need to bring along is yourself, a keen sense of adventure, and the following recommended items:
- A towel
- Trainers or sturdy sandals for walking
- Sunscreen and mosquito spray
- A small bag for your cash, phone, and camera, etc
- A waterproof jacket (just in case!)
- Please bring passport numbers with you to sign up for included insurance
Book Your Treasure Island Challenge on Koh Tao with Island Travel
Booking with Island Travel:
“Book your activities through Island Travel with peace of mind knowing you can change the date and choose to refund your money should you need to”
- Activity date can be changed anytime free of charge subject to availability of the desired new date.
- Activity can be cancelled anytime with full refund less an admin fee of 150 baht per person.
- Island Travel doesn’t charge any commission for booking activities, every activity we sell is price matched with the operator’s price.
Book your Adventure Here:
Please note that there is no taxi service for this activity, Please see the location map on the side or bottom of this page.
To confirm a booking, please click the ‘Book Now’ button below.
Treasure Island Challenge
Adult treasure hunts: 1500THB
Children aged 4-16: 1200THB
Infants under four go free, but must sit on their parent’s knees during transportation.
A deposit payment of 200thb per adult and 100thb per child will need to be made through Paypal to confirm. The balance will be payable directly to Treasure Island Challenge on the day of the activity.